Applying for a Visitors Visa. (Visa Applications are not processed at the Dominica High Commission)
- Completed Visa Application Form
- Valid passport and two passports sized photographs
- Letter of invitation
- Recent police record (not more than three months old)
- Bank statement of applicant or sponsor
- Employment letter (if employed) or proof of self-employment
- Application fee of £25 (bank draft/postal order/cheques should be made payable to the Dominica High Commission)
- Medical report including HIV/AIDS test
- Visas are issued within 10 days
- All information in foreign languages should be translated by a certified translator, stamped and notarised appropriately.
- All documents/copies should be notarised.
For further info contact the Dominica High Commission (Contact)
Do I Need a Visa to Enter into Dominica?
The following persons do not need a visa to enter into the Commonwealth of Dominica:
Persons from the following countries wishing to enter into the Commonwealth of Dominica for a period not exceeding six months:
- The Member States of the Commonwealth
- CARICOM member states
- Czech Republic
- The United States of America
- Costa Rica
- Netherlands (including Netherland Antilles)
- People's Republic of China
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Any in-transit passenger or bona fide tourist who is in possession of a return ticket and satisfies the Immigration Officer that he/she does not intend to remain in the State for a period exceeding twenty-one days.
- Passengers on tourist's vessels.
For more information, contact:
2nd Floor, Government Headquarters
Commonwealth of Dominica
Telephone: (767) 266-3553
Fax: (767) 448-5200
For more information, click here or contact: